Sunday, May 11, 2008

Was site swapping the right thing to do?

Well tonight, after around 4 straight months on stars, I ventured back to a site I enjoyed playing in the past, Noble Poker. Had forgotten a few things to look out for though. Approached the game the same as i would on stars, 4 tables at .01/.02 blinds with $3 start bank.

The first thing I forget to look out for was "turbo tables". On stars I have this option filtered so it's all I ever play. I forgot to look out for it tonight and, Oh My God, some non-turbo tables are so slow.

The second thing I'd forgotten is it's not uncommon on this site for it to be 7 people playing after the flop. Now I know that it is only micro stakes, but 7 to the flop - really changes your post flop play.

So how did i do?
Running Time = 2 hours
Hands = 356
Start Bank = $12
End Bank = $19.32

For the first session at a site I'm not playing all the time, not the worst effort I've ever had. Lets see what happens tomorrow.

Current Bankroll = $135.05
Month end goal = $159.20
Need for goal = $24.15
Need per day = $1.20

No comments: