Thursday, May 15, 2008

May goal hit (bankroll part anyway)

WOW! May 15th and Bankroll is currently at $163.83. Round of applause please peoples. OK thanks. As you can probably tell I'm quite happy. Once again my SnG's have proved profitable. I know my previous post contradicts what I'm about to do, but just 1 more cant hurt



Played 3 games tonight, all the 12 man $2.40. First game, 5 minutes in, player on my right min raised me & I Called with AJ. Flop came J 7 2 rainbow, pot size was around 120 for memory, he bet 300, I raise all in, he calls and shows KK. Didn't expect someone to min-raise pre-flop with Kings but that the game we play, anything can happen. Anyway his Kings held and knocked me out 12th.

Little upset but then thought, hang on, I've lost 1 hand. If 1 hand is going to get to me I shouldn't be playing. Re-gathered me composure, opened another table and stuck to my guns.
2nd game came 2nd
3rd game (see above)

$10.80 profit tonight and hit 25% of my May goal half way through the month. Very happy with progress so far. Haven't abused anyone this month & haven't lost emotional control at the table. Only part of my goal not being attended to is the multi-table cash games. That's fine for now I feel, as I'm enjoying and succeeding so strongly at SnG's.

No comments: