Sunday, May 25, 2008

OMG - What are the odds of this happening?

Prior to reading this, please make sure you've read the previous post.

OK.

So, after success yesterday in a MTT, decided to give it another go. Can you guess what happened?



2 3rd's, back to back. Could be worse, could have not cashed in either. All I can do is laugh. As I was yesterday, am over the moon with the result, just can't believe I came 3rd again.

Aside from that, had an absolute deplorable day on the SnG's. 9 games with only 1 cash (2nd). I do know where I went wrong. Normally I play 2 tables at a time. This morning decided to play all 4 at once. Played far too loose too early and didn't even make one final table. It's all good, will be sticking to my 2 tables on SnG's from now on. After all the losses on the SnG's and the 3rd in the MTT, ended up $0.56. Not the greatest hourly profit, considering I played around 6 hours. But a profit is better than a loss.

Will be slowing down for tomorrow, always play less during the week due to time constraints, but that won't be forever.

Bankroll at start of day - $204.62
Bankroll at end of day - $205.18

No comments: