Saturday, April 26, 2008

And so it begins.

Welcome to what will be a roller coaster of a journey!

This blog is dedicated to my online poker career.

After over 3 years of casual poker playing I've decided for my goal to go pro! This decision comes from successors & failures, trapping fish & being sucked out on, the good times & the bad times, the big wins & the big losses. I've given myself a deadline of September 7, 2010. There is a very good reason for this date which will be revealed at a later stage

After first discovering poker in 2004, I, much the same of many beginners thought I had this game cracked before I was dealt my first hand. Much to my dismay, I GOT OWNED! From 2004 - 2006 I shows net losses from $500 - $2,000.

2007 started just as unstable as previous years until towards New Years Eve I stumbled upon a theory I should have learned before I started playing, Bankroll Management.

It took 3 years, 2,500 SnG's (Single Table Tournaments) & countless cash games to discover Bankroll Management, and it was after that point, the game took a turn for the better.

With, what I feel is a very well structured system for my type of game-play, Bankroll Management, Knowledge & Discipline I firmly believe, the only thing stopping me from achieving what I want is me, and I won't let that happen.

Over time I will be sharing daily experiences, wins, losses and how I am tracking to where I want to be. I'm also hoping to have my May 2008 goals posted soon but they are still to be finalized.

More will be explained concerning the "how's & why's" as time goes on, but for now, thank you for reading and please continue to visit for all updates and progress.

No comments: