Saturday, May 24, 2008

Don't usually get upset when making money - but it does happen.


It's relatively straight forward. 2 hours and 44 minutes and I missed 1st place by 2 spots. Whilst I'm over the moon with a ROI of 797.73%, it is so hard to swallow the fact that I was so close to winning, and just missed. Felt I played very well, super tight for the first hour, as you must play in a micro MTT. 1 or 2 bad calls in the late stages which put me on the short stack, hence, not allowing the win. Still, not a bad day at the office. I'll take the 797.73% return everyday of the week if possible.

Furthermore, the $19.75 win, plus another $4.80 on SnG's has boosted my bankroll over $200. Not only have I achieved my bankroll goal for May, I have achieved my revised bankroll goal, and it's only the 24th.

Happy with the money but, damn, first would have been nice.

No comments: