Sunday, May 18, 2008

A few days later.

It's been a up & down weekend to say the least.

Friday night - dropped $4.82 on ring games.
Saturday - made $10.80 only on SnG's.
Sunday - this may take a while.......

Sunday bloody Sunday. Figured I might have a quick game after midnight as the family had fallen asleep. Jumped on .01/.02, just to try and make a few bucks to go bed knowing I'm getting that little bit closer. Since the start of the month have been playing 4 tables at a time, nothing uncommon with online poker. I always had the intention on test more than this and thought this morning would be a good time to start.

Loaded up 6 tables around 12:30, same approach, $3 per table. Below are the ending results for each table.
Table 1 - $0
Table 2 - $0.85
Table 3 - $3.39
Table 4 - $0.93
Table 5 - $5.00
Table 6 - $5.60

Started with $18 @ 12:38am - Ended with $15.77 @ 3:03am. Wasn't really thinking straight at 3am and am glad I finished the way I did. Don't get me wrong, I'm by no means happy I spent almost 3 hours to show a loss, I'm happy with the fact that 6 months ago, I would have just started shoving hands blind to make it back to my original start bank.

Thinking back, wasn't super impressed with more than 4 tables. 4 tables fit perfectly on the monitor. I think I'll be sticking to that for a while.

After a nice rest (being woken up by kids) I resumed my play after midday. Once again I found solace in my SnG's.
8 games - 5 cashes including 2 wins.

Overall it's been a up & down weekend but the main thing is as i'm writing this, once again, I'm up.

Bankroll at last post = $163.83
Bankroll at this post = $178.68

No comments: