Friday, September 12, 2008

Back to the tables.

Little upset with today. Played a $5.50 tourney, 873 players and came 31st. Played a really good game all round. Coming up to this hand which knocked me out I felt I had a great read. I was ahead pre-flop, I was ahead post flop, and then came the river. To the players credit against me, I could have been doing a button steal and after the flop he did have outs and he had me covered by a mile in chips. I stand by my decision and would probably do the same move 100 times over in the future.

31st got me an ROI of 138.18% so it's not all bad. But if my hand held up I feel I would have at least made a final table.

Try again soon.

1 comment:

Curtis Jones said...

Hey all I got to say is nice read there mate. I would have been screaming at that river lol....although It seems worse that he hit the A and not the heart :(

Anyways good game and keep it up!