Monday, September 15, 2008

1 session - 4 games - 4 cashes!

Bragging time! :)

For the first time at the $6 SnG level, whilst playing my 4 games at the same time, I cashed in all 4 of them!

2 2nd's & 2 wins.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^That had to have its own line.

Had played 2 other sessions.
Session 1 had 2 losses and 2 wins (happy with that)

Session 2 had 4 losses (3 bubbles) - that p***ed me right off.

I think it was due to the result in session 2 that made my success in session 3. I was so focused and determined to do good, and that's what happened.

Played a MTT today with a dismal performance, knocked out within the first 30mins.

But back to the SnG's, I can't get over the fact I cashed in 4 at the same time, with 2 wins.

Anyway can't glote to much, tomorrow is another day. Need to stay focused. Can't wait to reconcile at the end of this month.

Just wanted to put in 1 more screen dump. This was taken from session 1. At this stage had already lost 2, but got to HU and eventually won them both.

You can probably guess how I played each hand below.



44 hand



KK hand.

This was absolutely amazing. I doubt I'll see this again in a long time. Just before I took this screen shot I forgot that I had the exact hand in the hand before, even the same suits! Watch what happens.



and then from the screen shot



He must have known that Stars dealt me the same hand :)

Thank you poker gods.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice job mate, told ya that $6 level was well well below your skill level. And trust me the $11 SNGs are no different than the $6 ones. On your last KK hand, I don't open shove there, this guy is obviously overplaying his hands and suddenly got wounded, so I'd give him the opportunity to hang himself rather than try to kill him the same way twice. Either way, GREAT job to close the deal in 2 of those games and 4/4 cashes is great!