Saturday, September 6, 2008

06/09/08

Quick summary of today's activity.

8 SnG's - 2 wins

Not a good ITM rate but a positive ROI. Am waiting on some feedback about the $6 games until I try them again so these results were all in the $3 SnG's.

Some more fun hands to watch are below.



Lucky for me the player with top pair & top kicker checked the flop allowing me to draw to my set on the turn for free. Any bets on the flop and that wouldn't have happened. I was a little scared about an overset after his raise on the turn, but a set of 4's must be the last hand they could have put me on.



The video doesn't show it, but after the 2 all-ins before me I waited forever contemplating that call. Glad I made it. Subsequently this was one of the games I won and it was probably due to that hand.



Poor guy. Flopped a straight and couldn't beat me.

No comments: