Wednesday, September 3, 2008

03/09/08

Quick summary of today's activity.

22 SnG's - 4 wins, 3 2nd's & 2 3rd's
3 MTT's - No cashes

I've discovered a problem in my game, I now need to find a solution. I started a thread on CC to get feedback, can be view here. I played 8 $6.50 SnG's today with bad results, 1 3rd and 7 losses. I then went back to the $3.40 SnG's and had 3 wins, 2 2nd's and 1 3rd. I can't figure out why I cant get the same results at the next level. I'll be looking very closely at this over the next couple of days as I'm more than bankrolled for the $6.50 games. I also played a little on Noble and Pacific. Pacific had no luck but Noble had 2 games 1 1st & 1 2nd.

I'm probably going to concentrated on the $3 games @ stars for a few more days until I can figure out what I'm doing wrong at the $6 level. If you have any suggestions I'm more than keen to hear them.

Custo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You didn't link your cards chat post to this blog entry!

Anonymous said...

By the way - and you know already know my thoughts on this - when you hit a new level, ONLY PLAY ONE TABLE AT A TIME!

Otherwise you're too distracted to notice what each player is like. The players get less formulaic and more human as you advance.