Friday, September 5, 2008

05/09/08

Quick summary of today's activity.

12 SnG's - 1 win & 4 2nd's.

Must have been a profitable day, yet again. Only played 3 sessions, 4x$3 buyin. Had a lot of very seat-clenching hands so for entertainment purposes, let's all enjoy them again.

I think I'll call this one - I love donkeys!


To be expected I was really worried when I had 2 callers to my all-in preflop. Fortunately, 1 decided to go all in on the turn with no pair and no draw allowing my A high to hold. Stupidest move I've seen as I thought they would both check it down to the river to knock me out. Can't complain tripling up with A high.

Lets call this one - getting maximum value.


My only thought looking back was my flat call after the flop. When the flop hit it was an obvious choice of call or raise. I contemplated raising the flop in case he was drawing but felt I had the best of it pre-flop and post flop. Glad I played it the way I did.

This one being called - NO ACE NO ACE NO ACE!.


I only thought I'd put this one in as so many times with pocket Kings an Ace seems to magically appear. As it was for my tournament life and would have resulted with a bubble I had leaped from the chair screaming NO ACE NO ACE NO ACE.

This being called - Custo gets unlucky.


Can't win them all can we.

Unfortunaelty the website I use to create these videos is expeirecing some bugs and the videos aren't working correctly. I'm going to post them anyway cause they were awesome hands. Aplogies for them not being proper videos.







That's all folks.

No comments: