Sunday, June 15, 2008

Training to commence soon.

After conversations with a successful cash game player, I have been fortunate enough to be offered training in my ring games. Something I've gradually improved with over time, but still need some guidance and word of wisdom. Munchrs, has been generous enough to help me with my games.

This is a highly exciting part of my poker career. I can study as much as I can and ask as many questions as I can, but to have someone there to identify strengths and weaknesses will help immensely. There's a bit of work to do first, such as finally get PT3 activated, but I'm really looking forward to this.

To shout out to Munchrs, thank you! Looking forward to working with you and taking the game to the next stage. I'm looking forward to the first post after the first training session.

It's also important to mention that no one this would be possible without being a member of the greatest online poker community - cardschat If anyone is serious about poker and haven't joined this site, then stop reading this and sign up straight away!

See you all soon,
Custo

1 comment:

Tlpoke said...

Are you still playing these days?