Tuesday, June 17, 2008

1 game 1 loss & quite happy.

Why would I be happy losing? Since I went to bed at 2am this morning after losing 5 games, all I could think about was "making it back" But chasing losses is not the way I want to play. So after a long long long day at work, I came home, had my dinner, and jumped om Pacific. Bought in for 1 game, after losing almost $10 last night/this morning, played 1 game as good as I could, got unlucky in a heads up situation and got knocked out 7th. So what did I do next?

I documented my loss, and stopped playing. Why am I quite happy?

1) I played 1 game at a time, like I said I would
2) I lost and didn't re-but into the next game with a losing mentality.

Lets see what tomorrow brings. Hopefully a better result.

1 comment:

Huski said...

Good job sticking with what you said you would do by playing 1 game at a time. Hope to hear more winning in the future though. Good Luck at the tables.