Monday, June 9, 2008

Miscalculated bankroll

After noticing a small glitch in my SnG tracking spreadsheet, I've since found out that the formulas haven't been working properly. After several hours of digging through sums, I've finally fixed it. I thought I ended on $217.57 last month but now that everything is working, I actually ended up on $227.17.

Because of this I'm editing my goal. In principal its still the same, 50% increase, but the new desired outcome for June is $340.76.

With 21 days left I need $4.72 per day, slightly lower than what I needed 3 days ago which is good.

Overall, I feel I've had much greater success last month, this month is really proving to be more of a challenge. As long as I keep focused, I'll achieve what I've set myself to do. There will be celebrations come June 30 when I hit this. If I hit it early may even take some time off aswell.

No comments: