Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Mid month emergency goal

So excited about playing some SnG's on Pacific and making some of my losses back, can you guess what just happened? Yup, you guessed right, played 7 at a time with 2 cashes.

Argh! Goal for June revised.

Playing on Pacific, I still have confidence there but playing 1 at a time. There's still 14 days left. I'm so upset right now it's not funny, I need sleep. Time to rest. Fresh start with a fresh mind tomorrow (today evening).

I don't know who said it originally but whoever did was dead right,

Playing poker is the hardest way to earn easy money!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

7 games at once!!!

I thought you said in your previous post you were going to scale them back!

dakota-xx said...

That is a very true statement! Get some rest and then give it another go - you can do it.