Saturday, February 28, 2009

Results for February 2009.

Start of February 2009 BR = $2256.24
End of February 2009 BR = $2361.96

Overall $108.72 Profit
Bankroll increase of 4.69 %

Where did the money come from?
Ring games = $168.08
SnG's = - $36.50
MTT's = - $25.86
Bonuses = $0

Frustrated, disappointed, and losing patience. These are just some of the words I feel as I’m writing this. I showed a profit this month unlike last month so there’s a positive but I was really hoping the numbers would have been a lot higher.

On the most positive note of the entire ring game has finally turned around for the better. I’ve put most of my time into this part of my game and I think it’s starting to take control of my overall game play.

The last 2 months I’ve had losses in my STT SnGs. These games were my biggest breadwinner last year and now I seem to have either lost my touch or lost my passion for them. I’m starting to see why the majority of the poker community doesn’t have that much time nor respect for people grinding out so many SnGs.

My MTT game really had no joy either. I had 9 games for 2 cashes although I suppose it’s better than Januarys results of 29 games and 2 cashes.

I don’t know. I was really hoping to have a BR of around 3K by this time going from last years results, but the one thing with poker is you never really know what’s around the corner.

My main focus for March is on my ring game. I’m really started to look forward to playing 200NL up within 12 months or so and I know that I’ll have a massive support network by so many people at CardsChat. I’ve even noticed more people reading this blog as I’m reporting on cash sessions, if you’re reading this now, thank you and please stay tuned. All the advice, comments and suggestions are welcomed and appreciated.

I was over the moon to have graduated from 5NL to 10NL in just over 6K hands. I’m currently just under 3K hands in at 10NL and achieving success just at about half the speed.

BB/100 @ 5NL was 18.26
BB/100 @ 10NL is 9.69

I assume this is the normal thing as I move up in stakes.

That’s it for February 2009. Bring on March!
Good luck all.
Custo

1 comment:

Jurn8 said...

Nice custo some sick work at the micros, however your smashing out such a high winrate over a small sample so dont get annoyed when it drops because it will do buddy.
Hope to see you moving to 25NL soon GL man