Saturday, February 21, 2009

PokerStars Australian Bushfire Appeal Tournament Feb 22, 14:30AEST

I'm sure by now everyone all over the world has heard about this horrible disaster Victoria is going through at the moment. It has shaken us all very badly. We've not see anything like this since Ash Wedensday back in 1983.

Once I was notified about this tournament I registered. The game costs $20, $10 of which goes into the pool and the other $10 will go to the victims of the tragedy. I personally have already decided that if I make it in the money or final table or even win, I will be contacting poker stars and asking that they take back whatever I win and put it to the cause aswell.

I know that most of our members here are from all over the world, but if you are available, it would be great to see you at the tables.

Thank you for supporting this cause and if there is any member that has been directly affected by the disaster my thoughts are with you and your families.

Custo

No comments: