Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The luckiest occurrence I've seen

Ok, the other day I was playing a $5.50 MTT. I was just in the money but dangerously short stacked. A friend from CardsChat was also in the tournament but knocked out a little earlier and railing for me. Before this hand got dealt, well you will see the conversation shortly. I almost fell off my chair when this happened.

I'd said to him that I really need a hand. Jokingly he said "let me talk to the dealer, ok your set" and then I got dealt my hand. Have a look below.



Thank god for me my rockets held up and I was able to climb about antoher 3 spots in the money. Thansks un-diluted for "talking to the dealer"
Who said online poker is rigged! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am sure it was just a mistake in the RCG code. Your pockets were supposed to be smashed by the chip lead calling with 7-2 off. These things happen from time to time, don't sweat it.