Thursday, August 14, 2008

Change of scenery.

Every now and then I enjoy changing poker locations. As good as poker stars is, playing it every day can soon become quite dull. I had quite a good run on Noble at my last time there so I'm heading back over for a while. Last time I played Noble I was on the 12 people SnG's with a $2.40 buyin. Due to a larger BR I'll now be playing the 10 people $5.50 buyins.

The other main reason for the move, over the past couple of days I've had a very very bad run. I don't know the exact but I know I've cashed in 10 games out of 41. There are only 2 wins out of those 10 cashes so I know I'm down, quite dramatically aswell. I think I've been 'playing the numbers' too much the past few days. Playing with the attitude, if I play enough games, I'm bound to make money, which is the wrong strategy, in fact it's a losing strategy and it has lost me money. So off to Noble for a while, hopefully I can post some winning screenshots in the next couple days.

No comments: