Sunday, July 6, 2008

How much have I made this July?

I have no idea! So far so good. As I promised myself, only collecting data on all games played and no reconciliation has been done so far. After a brief consultation with Dr.G, I've been assured that I'm in the black for the month. I had considered reconciling weekly to get an idea of where things are at but the doctors advise on that idea was "prognosis negative".

I must admit, since July 1, I've taken a greater enjoyment to the game which is something I feel I haven't had for qute some time. Possibly because last month and prior to that I was too concerned about how much I've made/lost and focusing on that. I'm taking each game as it comes, whether it's playing a single MTT or multiple SnG's. Every game has a fresh start. Every hand brings new possibilities. Concerned with that fact of how I've done for the month so far doesn't seem to be an issue.

At this rate all I can say is I'm enjoying hence succeeding and I can't wait to see the results at the end of the month.

1 comment:

kerouacsdog said...

real nice blog, custo, like it a lot.
Poker is never about the money, it's about the game, and playing the A game, the money is just a bonus.
GL,
KD