Sunday, July 18, 2010

Starting over.



I’m going to grind the 210FPP 20 player satellites to earn as much T$ as I can then sell it off to start a bankroll.

I haven’t got much to say at the moment.

But will do in the next couple of days.

I’ve made many decisions and uncovered many truths about my game and I look forward to sharing them with you shortly.

But for now, bookmark this post, it may be worth looking back on in times to come because aside from the FPPs, this time I start with nothing except my will to win.

Custo

5 comments:

Boom said...

You can use T$ to buyin to SNGs/MTTs.

If not, then we can just do a straight swap, so that you get 100% worth of the T$. AIM me.

Anonymous said...

Hi custo

I live in victoria, australia and have been following your blog on and off for quite a while

Sorry about your busto.

How can you convert your T$ into real money?

Custo said...

@Boom. Thanks mate that is very generous I will look you up once I'm out of FPPs.

@Anonymous. In the past I have used http://psswap.com/
Worked perfectly everytime and cash turns around within minutes.

Anonymous said...

anon here, thanks custo, my name is trent btw

Anonymous said...

wow it's easy and instant. Yesterday, I played a bunch of the 280 fpp 6 player sats to the 1/4 mill (these are a crapshoot) and got $66 T$ for an outlay of about 3000 fpp .

Works out to be about 2.2 cents per fpp which is good.

These are really quick to play and 1 & 2 get the ticket and 3 gets his fpp back.

trent