Wednesday, July 14, 2010

No poker depression posts today, let's just lol together.

Since the past 2 posts have been rather depressing, well at least that's what I'm finding after re-reading them, I thought I'd share a video with you that made my laugh. Not the funniest thing on youtube, but certainly worth the watch if you've not seen it.


I have some poker news, but we'll talk about that tommorow. For now enjoy the vid.

I have to give the youtube link, for some reason when I use the embed code on the blog I only get about half the screen in. (Any computer techy people reading this care to tell my why?)

Spoiler @Dr.G, you sent me this.

Cheers
Custo

High Five Etiquette

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL at that video, nice find mate!

Oh and good luck with the building a roll challenge, will take some doing but you'll feel great if you manage it