Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Bookmark this post (Aug 10 2010)

I have me a plan. Going into details of it shortly but really wanted to use this post as a bookmark.

Here's the updated BR.



Don't ask how it came about.

Pretty baller huh!

I'm quite down on myself for the lack of updates but with this (plan) being put into effect within the next 5 minutes after I hit publish post, I will be updating more regularly like I used to.

I have a tonne to talk about, but not tonight. Just use this post as a bookmark for a turning point.

Custo

4 comments:

icemonkey9 said...

Prove it.

Anonymous said...

How many FPP games did you play? I once used the 70FPP 10 man SNG to start a roll and wanted to hang myself after three of them

Custo said...

Sorry Yorks mate, completely overlooked this. TBH I can think I played like 4 but totally agree with you, they are pretty much just a different form of DON, played even tighter imo. lucky for me i went 4/4 or 5/5, whatever it as I played. I think if you can get over the variance issue it would be less of a brain **** to play the 6max 280FPPs and just hope to run good.

Anonymous said...

Ok update your bookmark son