Tuesday, March 23, 2010

End of first week’s coaching with Team Moshman.

It just struck me that I’ve only been posting updates in CardsChat and not here. Whoops, will post in both places moving forwards.

If you wish to follow the progress there please click link below.

I’ve joined team Moshman. This will be my progress thread
Please note that registration to cardschat is reuqired so if you are not a member quickly sign up to follow and put "custo80" in the referal section.

Anyways, had an absolutely abysmal week, the worst start I could have imagined. This only happened due to me completely misinterpreting good advice and implementing it the wrong way.

My first weeks graph is below and hopefully as you can tell by the last 100 games or so, I’m starting to figure it out correctly again.

Sorry for the lack of updates and stay tuned.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes please keep updating here. I am on MI_turtle's team and it has been disappointing so far. Unorganized and extreme lack of contact with the students. I would like to entertain the idea of leaving his program and possibly going to team Moshman or some other source of getting my game to the next level. How often do you have reviews and communicate with your coach? Thanks gl

Custo said...

@anonymous. Sorry to hear your training isn't working out for you. For further information just PM me on cardschat. If you havent got an account it takes a minute to register.

Cheers and best of luck

Custo

Icemonkey9 said...

V for Vendetta!

Keep the uptick going. Good luck!