Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Result for Main Event of WBCOOP.

Guess what ladies & gents. NO CASH. Dismal 0/6 results in the freerollbloggingdonkaments!

Pokerstars was nice enough to give me a hand I had to commit with to build my stack, then break my heart when the cards are turned, then make me scream with excitement on the flop, then shit all over me.

See below



Yeah I know. I’m a 30% favourite before the flop then a 90% favourite then I’m out.

My overall experience during the WBCOOP was fun though. I spent time with other players I hadn’t met before who were all cool as. You should notice a few new blogs cross-linked on mine, all wiked people.

Even though I didn’t win a ticket, I’ll still buy-in to a few low SCOOP events just waiting for the structure to be realised.

That’s all for now folks.

Peace

4 comments:

WVHillbilly said...

"I spent time with other players I hadn’t met before who were all cool as."

Cool as what? The other side of the pillow? A penguin on an iceberg in a blizzard eating breath mints??

Inquiring minds want to know!!! :)

Sorry to hear you didn't cash.

Custo said...

Penguin for sure mate. Bah no the no cashes just have to buyin directly and try not to get donked out again.

Seo1990 said...

Nice to have spent a bit of time with you in the livestream, Will be keeping tabs on your blog from now on.

Best of luck at the tables.

Greg.

Dr G. said...

Lol - I was going to say the same thing as WVHillbilly!

Even this is better!

"I'm as excited as a terribly excited person who has a really good reason for being terribly excited."