Sunday, February 14, 2010

PokerStars $40 Micro Million. $1,000,000 guaranteed tournament

In line with the PokerStars 40 billion hands celebration they are hosting the above tournament tomorrow. There is already over 9,000 entrants and still 13 hours to register. I can only assume that this game will be played very similar to the PokerStars ¼ Million tournament which is on every Sunday, well Monday morning for me, and an absolute crazy game to get through even just to cash.

I’m on the fence at the moment as to whether I’ll play some micro satellites and try to get in and take my 1 in 30,000 chance at skyrocketing my bankroll. Still think my chances are as good as being on a milestone cash table to be honest.

Speaking of the milestone cash tables I have now played 7,376 hands at 5NL and I am up $86.28. Not too bad and it’s helping me rebuild the bankroll.

Also played another set of Double or Nothings yesterday and guess what? 9 out of 16 wins again. At least it’s a profit.

Will report back tomorrow after I’ve decided what to do. In the mean time I’m going back to 5NL to try and be part of a micro jackpot.

For more information on the $40 micro million select the link below.

$40 micro million

2 comments:

WVHillbilly said...

Just embrace cash games and leave the DonkNGos behind.

Icemonkey9 said...

For the love of GOD in HEAVEN and all that is GOOD in the world, please listen to WVHillbilly.

IN fact I'll give you prop bet action if you are willing to play 20k hands for the rest of this month at 5nl.