Thursday, February 18, 2010

Came back from 170 chips to win a SnG.


Doomed now right?


Let’s see the next hand

Ugly but I’ll take it. Still no reason to get excited.


Lets see the hand after that.

What can I say aside from, thanks?


Next hand, still all in a row.

OMFG are you kidding me?


I then proceeded to fold the next 6 hands until this happened.

Once again, the best hands wins. (cough *bullshit* cough)


Then I burst the bubble.

Whoops, sorry bro.


Let get to heads up by winning with a monster.

Pure skill this game.


And lastly

Well, at least I finally won with the best hand.

If I ever complain about poker be rigged against me I'll be coming back to this post.

Good game for me.

3 comments:

WVHillbilly said...

That IceMonkey9 guy is a HUGE fish.

Icemonkey9 said...

Yup. I saw him earlier play in 4 of those 2-table SNGs and he was only able to win one of them and only cashed in the other in 3rd place.

cat2devnull said...

Place the following words in the sentance:
1) Face
2) Deck

"Hit in the ____ with the ____."