Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Results for SCOOP Event 8 low.



Should be happy, but I’m not. Another min-cash and the standard bullshit hand occurred.

This happened about 15 minutes after the money bubble burst.



Don’t blame the opponent at all for the move just so disappointed to get it in as a 80%+ favourite and lose this far into the game. Had I have held up I would have been in the top 100 of over 2500 players left.

That hand aside, I felt I played great and am proud to have made it so far. Just wish KK held for me because it would have been a damn big run and maybe given me the opportunity to finally play some decent stakes whilst still using bankroll management.

1 comment:

donnie said...

bro you should proud- looks like you did a good job there. i like your temperament- it'll take you far.