Sunday, May 16, 2010

Good luck me!

Well, the low main event of the SCOOP starts in a little over 8 hours so I’m off to bed now.

I’ve decided given all the advice given to treat this game like any other and just play it. Forget the buy-in! If I bust, I lose nothing. If I min-cash, I’m up a couple hundred, if I win, I turn my life around for the better.

Wish me luck because I reckon I’ll need it.

I’ve been saving my “1 time” the past week and I hope that pays off.

If I can just run good in this event, oh please, let me run good!

6 comments:

Icemonkey9 said...

You have an amazing wife and four kids and live in a nice home. Sounds like your life is doing just fine with or without the tournament my friend.

Just play your game and have fun. If you go deep - great! I'll be rooting for you. Good luck AND good skill.

Dr G. said...

Oh no!!!

You already used your "one time" last week!!!

http://custo80.blogspot.com/2010/05/reason-ill-always-stay-at-pokerstars.html

What now??!!

(BoLBtW!)

Anonymous said...

Yo son, hit us up with an update!

Anonymous said...

UPDATE!

Chris Masiero said...

Update nicky!

Anonymous said...

UPDATE BRO!!!!!

Did you quit poker? On a major downswing? Forgot you had a blog?