Monday, April 26, 2010

I must be rusty at STT SnGs or the gods just aren’t smiling down at me today.

Not to sure why but I decided to 4table some STT SnGs today.

Been a while since I played them as I’ve been playing thousands of DoNs recently. That updated report will come soon but for now I just want to whinge.

So bask in the glory of what it’s like to be f***ed over in 4 consecutive games.


Obvious top set no good


Naturally run into aces against a person who’s 100/60 after 5


Another donk who’s min-raised every pot wakes up with an over pair BVB


3 outer me, yeah sure, why not?

I’ve suddenly remembered why I 16 table and pay no attention to this constant shit.

Sorry I haven’t posted in a while.

Will come back with GOOD NEWS soon about the Team Moshman progress and DoN grinding.

No comments: