Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Result for WBCOOP Event 2.

Busted 941 out of 1634 which for me wasn’t to bad considering I’ve never played a PLO tourney before. My god it was fun. My only downfall was not taking it to seriously and gambling it up too much. But I vowed to either have a massive stack or be busto before the first break, I just happened to be busto lol.

Tommorows game start an hour later so I get a little more rest and am going to bust my ass to at least get a damn ticket. Considering a few people from Dales chat room got one yesterday I need to keep up with the pace.

On a completely separate matter have a look at this hand from a DoN I played yesterday.




Sparkie256 gets my award for dumbest call I’ve seen this year, but you allowed me to cash so thank you very much lol.

No comments: