Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Result for WBCOOP Event 1. (FML)




Busted 12 spots for the money. Well can’t really say ‘money’ as it’s offering tickets to the next scoop but ffs that sucked.

Had some fun though to be honest. Spent the whole time on Dale’s live stream talking shit and listening to hip hop, even had a last longer prop bet with him, conveniently made when I had 7K to his 2K, but we agreed on 3:1 and I’m now up $5 lol.

Hand that busted me below.




Of course this had to be a blind on blind spot too.

Even though starting prizes were only an $11 ticket, it would have been nice to say I cashed in a wbcoop event and also done a little justice to the 3+ hours I put in. I could have folded my way to the money but I’m trying to stop playing that kind of game and actually win some damn mtts.

Today’s loss has given me the inspiration to play all the wbcoop events so I’ll be back tomorrow for event 2 which funnily enough is a PLO event. I’ve played less than 24 hours of PLO in my life so should be fun.

If Dale’s streaming again, which I think he will, I’ll just bum around there but change my play style to make it interesting.

Be back tomorrow.

Custo

1 comment: