Monday, June 22, 2009

No more data entry – YAY.

As some may or may not know, I’ve been keying results and statistics for all game types for some time now. In a failed attempt to get away from this I purchased PT3 late last year. Unbeknownst to me, it is practically a useless piece of software for tournament tracking. Finally last weekend I just took the plunge and got my self Holdem Manager.

Like a blessing from the gods this piece of software is. It has been a right pain to start a SnG, log the start time, enter the final place, and calculate the time played (4 games at a time) all in my head. Now with nothing more than a single mouse click, it’s all taken care of. Just need to make a few small personalisations and I’ll be happy

It’s also helped my avoid looking at my actual BR so hopefully there will be a nice surprise at the end of the month. I know as of right now I’m down, so any positive figure, I’ll be happy with.

4 comments:

WVHillbilly said...

Are you sure you don't have this backwards??? PT3 has had pretty great SnG/Tourney support for a long time now, while HEM's tourney tracking was pretty lol last I checked.

I'm confused by this post.

Custo said...

Your confused! Imagine how I feel now reading what you've just wrote.

PT3 could have done what I'm getting now through HEM, I never knew? HEM worked from the start for me with basically no tricky work needed. PT3 when I imported tourneys counted every game as a loss and I was too dumb no not dumb, lazy to figure it out.

But you've given me an idea, will PM you soon mate.

Unknown said...

Hey, I added your blog to my blogroll. Check mine out, too, if you don't mind and add me to your roll if you like it.

http://poker.jonbellah.com

Unknown said...

1. Earn online easy money at your door step for about 10$ on just one So go ahead and click here click hurry up!(smart way to make fast money)