Thursday, December 25, 2008

Now I’m getting excited.

Being close to the end of the year now I am so excited because yesterday my BR allowed me to enter a new level of SnG’s, $20 games. This is an absolute milestone for me. January 1st this year I was 4 tabeling $1 games at Stars, 12 months later I’m 4 tabeling $20 games. I attribute this, not to being the best player, because I’m far from that, but to sticking to an unbelievably strict BRM system, and not breaking it once. I have not succumbed to temptation like I did in the past and the results have reflected that.

Played my first session yesterday, 8 $20 double or nothing games, the donkament of all donkaments, and cashed in 7 out of 8. Bubbled the 8th game on a coin flip, can’t win them all I suppose. I don’t know the exact amount but I suspect the total BR is just over $2100 now. Not bad considering I started with $1 in August 2007.

I am in preparation of writing a full 2008 review for both public viewing and my own purposes which I look forward to sharing with you all soon. I will also be entering my 2009 goals.

That’s it for now, just wanted to express my excitement about the new levels I’m at. Keeping this post short cause the next one will be the wrap up for the end of year and by the way it looks, i expect it to be massive, so keep your eye out.

Merry Christmas to all and a happy and safe New Years.

Custo

4 comments:

Jurn8 said...

great job custo. When you have a plan and stick to it things usually work out for you buddy.
$1 in august 07 and now $2100, great achievement buddy keep it up.
Jake

Icemonkey9 said...

I have heard a lot of people mention that the double-or-nothing games are easy and juicy for profit, but terrible for entertainment or brain power. I'd be interested in a post from you breaking down your feelings about the game and general theory of gameplay.

Congrats on the milestone and moving to $20 buyins, that's some serious money now!

Unknown said...

please teach me your BRM discipline as I lack discipline when it comes to BRM.
Nice way to hold your discipline custo, keep it up buddy. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi.
That is a very interesting article.
If you have children you have to know where to find the best umbrella stroller on http://happybabyguides.com/best-umbrella-stroller/, you just need to follow the link.