Monday, December 29, 2008

No shortage of fish

Thought this screen shot would be a good eye-opener for anyone playing and not happy with the profit they are making.



Here I am 4 tabeling SnG’s with the SharkScope HUD running. This HUD is only useful for player information on their past performances. Names have been hidden to protect the innocent.

I have selected 3 main icons to be displayed above all people. From left to right they are:
• Games played
• Average ROI
• Total profit/loss

Here I have 20 random opponents, 18 displayed as 2 were already knocked out by the time my 4th games started. Every single person here shows a loss!

For me, when I get frustrated that I’m making minimal amounts of money and impatience starts to kick in, I look at this and remind myself, I am making money, which is the main thing.

For anyone that may read this post, my message is: If you are making money, be happy! There are so many bad players out there. Don’t get impatient or frustrated with small profits and always play your A game, the results will come, in turn, so will the money.

I’m not making millions yet, but I’m starting to make money. Don’t let bad players tilt your performance. Bad beats, suck-outs and shocking showdowns will happen on a daily basis, get used to it, get over it and get on with it.

Play the way you know best, have discipline and above all be happy while you do it.

Custo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Custo,

Kleitches from cardschat here. Saw your thread on there and decided to read your blog entry too. Uplifting entry :-). I was just actually thinking to myself how frustrating it was to have sessions with minimal profit, but a winning is winning right? Good post, I'll be keeping an eye out on your blog in the future. Cheers.

P.S. When I get around to it, I'm interested in cross-linking your blog to mine, if you want to do that.