Sunday, September 12, 2010

30 and 0

Here I go again.

Pulled all the previous money out and spent it. I thought how can I start the bankroll? I decided to play the 6max 280FPP games and see how much T$ I can accumulate.

So here it is the before and after shots of a once again, but hopefully final restart of the bankroll.






I feel I ran like crap in these games but I'm no expert in super-turbos, yet.

Wish me luck.

PS. I have a little over 3.5K Full Tilt points so if you are aware of I good way I can use them their I’d appreciate hearing from you as I rarely play there but wouldn’t mind getting back into Full Tilt. I’m obviously looking for something similar to the Stars games I just played.

3 comments:

nickrainey said...

Happy Birthday

Custo said...

Thank you so much mate. I am literally lost for words! Can you please drop me a quick email on nick@custo.com.au so I can write to you.

Cheers

Rylee said...

Find the best tips and advises to play Penny Slots in 2019 at this website