Wednesday, October 7, 2009

If Boku87 can do it, does that mean anyone can do it?

Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems to me with the amount of hours and tables this guy is putting in, which is clearly the largest I've ever come across, overall he is always going to be profitable no matter what. He can have 100+BI downswings and still make money in a long run

I assume the following about his gameplay:
Never Bluffs?
Doesn't reference any form of stats or history?
Plays with bankroll guidelines?
Plays the purest form of ABC Poker? IE. Tight nit @ start, then push/fold mode once x amount of bb's left
^^^^^^^Once again, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Am I missing something or is his approach/strategy that straight forward?

If it is that straight forward, wouldn't that mean that anybody can do the same, if they were able to match that form of volume?

Your thoughts/feedback?

3 comments:

Dr G. said...

Maybe he's a bot!

But seriously, a bot doesn't care about downswings, it just plays a formula. Most humans can't do this.

Icemonkey9 said...

I think what he's accomplished is amazing but not maybe for his "pure poker" skills but his amazing ability to be consistent, not tilt and massively multi-table. Could you play consistent solid poker playing 40-50 SnGs at a time for hours on end? I know I couldn't!!

Daleroxxu said...

Hey bro, love you're blog. I'm going to link it up from my blog. Feel free to return the favour if you want to. http://daleroxxu.blogspot.com